Howard Leight - Leight - Source 400 Earplug Dispenser
The Leight Source 400 earplug dispenser offers easy access to single-use earplugs in any jobsite. As a tabletop or wall-mount dispenser, the Leight Source 400 provides a user-friendly source for earplugs - simply twist the spout to release earplugs! Place the Leight Source 400 by the shop door or in the lunchroom, and workers can access a new pair of earplugs as they enter the workspace. Plus, it clearly displays fitting instructions for roll-down and no-roll foam earplugs to demonstrate proper insertion.
*Earplugs Sold Separately - Dispenser Only
- Durable plastic design an economical choice for dispensing earplugs
- Mounts to wall or stands as table-top dispenser with balanced footing
- Twist knob to dispense earplugs
- Catch basin prevents earplugs from falling to the ground
- Holds 400 pairs of of Howard Leight single-use earplugs: Max. Max Lite, Laser Lite, Multi Max ore Matrix
- Highly visible, permanent hearing protection center that is easy for workers to use.
- Buying earplugs in bulk means you�??re not paying for unnecessary packaging.
- Dispensing earplugs from a bulk container eliminates packaging trash, which means cleaner work areas and less waste.
- Agriculture & Farming
- Airport Ground Crews
- Building Construction
- Food & Beverage Processing
- General Contractor
- Heavy Construction
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Metal Fabrication
- Pulp & Paper
- Utility/Waste Management
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item