E-A-R Push-Ins combine the easy use and benefits of a reusable earplug with the cost and comfort advantages of a disposable earplug. It's all made possible with the innovative, simple-to-use design and the ultra-soft performance of a tip made of patented E-A-Rform foam, a derivative of the foam developed for NASA for use in their space shuttle seats.
SofTouch Push-Ins have the highest NRR of any Push-In product in an easy fitting narrow to wide design. It's also the most comfortable Push-In style product.(200)
- No rolling or touching plug portion during insertion; eliminates fear of ear contamination
- EARform foam tip is shaped and sized to mold comfortably to fit virtually every size earcanal
- Stem allows for better hygiene
- The E-A-R yellow color is your assurance of proven protection.
- Breakaway cord protects wearer in case of machine entanglement.
- Simple to use design and ultra soft performance.
- Workers don't have to take the time to roll-down the foam tip.
- Quicker and easier to use.
- Laboratory tested NRR 31dB.
- Meets ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards