E-A-R - Classic - Cylinder Shaped PVC And Detectable Corded Earplugs
E-A-R Classic earplugs were the first foam earplugs ever and are the most popular in the world. Today, they are still the leading seller across the world because of their outstanding advantages including: Excellent protection with an NRR 29dB; Easy to use cylindrical shape; Soft, low pressure for all day comfort; Non-allergenic, moisture resistant and non-flammable; Yellow for high visibility. E-A-R Classic earplugs are proven performers. Their proven size has been tested to be the right size to fit the widest range of ear canals while the cylinderical shape has been shown to protect better than tapered plugs. E-A-R is the only manufacturer to make its own foam, so it can regularly test for optimum and consistant performance. No wonder they've been the most requested hearing protector in the world for over 30 years.
E-A-R offers the widest variety of Metal Detectable Hearing Protectors on the market today. The Metal Detectable plug contains an encased ball bearing that not only eliminates the potential for rusting, but maintains the comfort of the hearing protector.
- Most popular earplug in the world.
- Laboratory tested NRR 29dB.
- The E-A-R yellow color is your assurance of proven protection.
- Moisture resistant dermatological safe foam is not irritating.
- Slow recovery PVC foam provides comfort with low pressure.
- Flame retardant - critical for storage considerations.
- Both the cord and the plugs are metal detectable.
- Meets ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item