Delta II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant full body harness with back web loop, side dee rings, belt with sewn-in back pad, Nomex/Kevlar webbing and quick-connect buckle leg straps.
By replacing the standard back dee ring with a dorsal web loop we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity therefore an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Features flame resistant 100% Kevlar 29 webbing with an 800 degree char temperature and limited resistance to 1,000 degrees. The quick-release chest and leg strap buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure! Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort and making it easier to put on. Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you-no matter what your size or shape!
- Delta II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant harness designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry.
- Delta No-Tangle design for added comfort and easy donning.
- Back web loop replaces back dee ring reducing weight and electrical conductivity.
- Pass-thru buckle body belt with Nomex/Kevlar hip pad and side dee rings.
- Constructed of 7,000 lb Nomex/Kevlar webbing for added strength and flame resistance.
- One-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit-adjust the harness once and it stays that way.
- Parachute buckles on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment.
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance.
- Arc Flash resistant up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.
- Weight 4.90 lbs.
- OSHA 1910.66
- OSHA 1926.502
- Work positioning
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item