DBI/SALA Small ExoFit NEX Construction/Climbing Style Harness
Although many in the industry see our harnesses as having no equal, we continue to improve, refine and innovate. If there’s a stronger, lighter material, we want to introduce it. If there’s a better method for producing a stronger, more comfortable harness, we want to develop it. ExoFit NEX harnesses are the culmination of ongoing research, and the implementation of new designs using the latest breakthrough materials. Rest assured, when you purchase an ExoFit NEX harness, you can be absolutely certain that you are purchasing the finest harness available today. Comfort - Equipment designed for safety doesn’t have to be uncomfortable. True to that principle, we manufacture harnesses using materials that won’t add unnecessary weight. We add moisture wicking padding wherever appropriate to keep you dry and cool all day. And because we also believe that the harness should in no way interfere with or distract the wearer from performing their job, we implement critical adjustment features that allow for a perfect fit. Function - In today’s workplace, where speed and efficiency are project requirements, the purchase of ExoFit NEX harnesses can be justified as an investment in productivity. The perfect harness gives workers the freedom and confidence to function to their maximum. Innovative safety devices and groundbreaking design features – such as suspension trauma straps sewn into the harness, Duo-Lok quick-connect buckles, and a covered pocket with elastic sides to store personal items – permit wearers to work smart, fast and safe. Durability - Manufactured items – even of the highest quality – will lose their ability to perform over time. On that matter, ExoFit NEX harnesses are likely to challenge conventional thinking. Designed using materials of lasting strength, including Repel Technology and Tech-Lite made from aircraft aluminum, ExoFit NEX harnesses can withstand incredible demands on a daily basis. More remarkably, they are built to perform to the highest standards and the harshest of environments - your job site.
- Covered Labels and i-Safe - A velcro cover protects the labels and positions them in an easy-to-access location.
- Revolver Vertical Torso Adjusters - Simple and fast adjustment that eliminates loose ends and locks into place preventing slippage.
- Hybrid Comfort Padding - Lightweight, moisture wicking, and breathable padding won’t move or slip, keeping the wearer comfortable at all times.
- Duo-Lok Quick Connect Buckles - Lightweight one-handed use with memory-fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
- Molded Lanyard Keepers - Easy holstered snap hooks break away to avoid a trip hazard.
- Built-In Carrying Pocket - Conveniently holds and protects a cell phone, camera, or other items.
- Tech-Lite Aluminum D-rings - Extremely lightweight alloy commonly used in military and aerospace offers a higher level of security and comfort.
- Rigid Shoulder Caps - Provide protection and unparalleled comfort when carrying heavy materials and equipment
- Reflective Material - For greater visibility in dark and dangerous environments, reflective material is integrated on legs, chest, shoulders and back.
- Repel Technology Webbing - Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt - also has up to 5 times more abrasion resistance.
- Integrated Trauma Straps - Provide an adjustable, continuous loop for post fall, minimizing suspension trauma.
- Superior X-Design - Construction is based on a single piece of material in the shape of an “X” that wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- Stand-Up Dorsal D-ring - Patented spring-loaded design automatically stands-up ensuring fast, easy and safe connections to your fall arrest system.
- Impact Indicator - Rip-stitch indicator allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness for impact loading.
- Rigid Hip Padding Loops - Prevents equipment pouches from sagging and reduces abrasion in vulnerable areas.
Availability: Ships from Manufacturer