DBI-SALA Rope Access and Rescue Harnesses
The ExoFit NEX™ Rope Access and Rescue Harnesses incorporate the most advanced technologies in the industry. These multi-use harnesses are ideal for the professional performing rescue and emergency services, industrial rope access and rigging, wind energy and tower maintenance—as well as for aborist activities. The harnesses combine specialized designs, components and hardware to optimize rope rescue and industrial rope access work.
- Tech-Lite full-size aluminum D-rings - Extremely lightweight alloy commonly used in military and aerospace offers a higher level of comfort and security.
- Duo-Lok™ quick-connect buckles - Lightweight one-handed use with memory-fit web-lock ensures fast, non-slipping connections.
- Lightweight leg padding - Ergonomically designed leg pads provide greater comfort for longer use.
- Three equipment loops with protective sheathing provide easy access to extra tools and gear.
- Unique X construction wraps around the user for the ultimate in comfort, security and no-tangle donning.
- Ergonomic body belt and pad - Provides greater comfort and work positioning options for extended periods of use.
- Repel™ Webbing - Water repellent to reduce attraction of mold and dirt— also up to five times more abrasion-resistant for longer life.
- Front attachment point - Versatile D-ring location is deal for descent, rescue or work positioning tasks.
- Reflective material on front and back provides greater visibility of the worker in dark or dangerous environments. (Black-out model also available.)
- Molded lanyard keepers - Easy holstered snap hooks will break away to avoid trip hazard
- Soft-Feel edging eliminates chafing and improves comfort.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item