DBI/SALA Exofit Vest Style Harness With Belt And Seat Sling For Tower Climber
ExoFit Vest Style Harness - Designed with high-performance materials form technology-intensive, safety-minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving and the military, the ExoFit is geared for comfort and performance.
A single piece of soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable material in the shape of an "X", wraps around workers for no-tangle donning and comfortable security. Shoulder, hip, and leg padding is built-in so it can't slip. The breathable Dri-lex lining guarantees all-day dry comfort. The quick-connect buckles are fast, efficient and totaly secure. Back D-ring of zinc chromate plated forged alloy steel has a minimum 5000 lb. tensile strength. Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA Standards.
- Vest style Tower Climbing Harness
- Front and back D-ring
- Belt with back pad and side D-ring
- Removable seat sling with positioning D-ring quick connect buckles
- It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14, and OSHA standards.
- Primary applications Fall Arrest and Restraint.
- Accessory Type: Harness
- Material: Nylon