DBI/SALA - ExoFit Construction Vest Style Harness
The ExoFit design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The shoulder, hip and leg padding is built-in so it can’t slip. The breathable Dri-lex lining guarantees you’ll stay dry and comfortable every day. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure! It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt! The ExoFit Harness gives you good looks, comfort and technology from today’s recreational harnesses - parasailing, backpacking, skydiving; absolute functionality from the military; and guaranteed high standards and safety from both. It’s a perfect marriage. Every DBI/SALA harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive No-Tangle design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
- Constructed from high performance materials from technology-intensive, safety minded industries including mountaineering, scuba diving, sky diving, shoe manufacturing and the military
- Incorporates a breathable Dri-Lex® lining that immediately draws moisture away from the body keeping the worker dry and comfortable all day long
- Ergonomic design incorporates built-in shoulder, hip and leg padding that always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction
- Lycra® edging moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- The industry’s first and only one-handed quick connect buckles make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Wrap around no-tangle design slips on like a vest, making it quicker and easier to put on while providing ventilation, comfort, padding and security
- Sewn-in back pad and belt with side D-rings for added comfort and versatility
- Back D-ring for connection to fall protection system and side D-rings for work positioning
- Adjustable non-slip chest strap with intuitive quick connect buckle
- Torso buckles adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Soft, lightweight polyester webbing is strong without feeling stiff or coarse
- Coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
- It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14, and OSHA standards.
- Primary applications Fall Arrest and Restraint.