DBI/SALA - 1/4" X 60' Galvanized Cable EZ-Line
EZ-Line™ is the most user friendly and fastest horizontal lifeline system to install, remove and store on the market today! EZ-Line’s innovative retractable design allows the user to quickly and efficiently set-up any length of system in only seconds and dismantle it just as quick. The entire 60 ft EZ-Line system (40 ft. in Canada) is retracted into an easy to carry case which eliminates large and bulky coils of cable that are difficult to set-up, relocate and store. Additionally, EZ-Line weighs only 25 lbs. (32 lbs. in Canada) which is 33% lighter than traditional systems providing ease-of-use and added worker satisfaction.
- Retractable lifeline is simply pulled out for installation and retracted with the built in winch for dismantle.
- Customize your system length in any increment up to 60 ft (40 ft. in Canada)
- Entire system stores in an easy to carry case - No more coils of unmanageable cable.
- Built in pre-tension and impact indicators take the guess work out of set-up and inspection.
- 33% lighter than conventional system.
- Provides hands free horizontal mobility and continuous protection for 2 users per span, up to 6 users per system.
- Installation is completed in four simple steps:
1) attach the lifeline with carabiner to an anchorage connector
2) depress the locking button allowing cable to pay out and walk to the next anchorage
3) attach the housing/case with carabiner to the anchorage connector
4) tension the lifeline with the built-in crank handle.