Cushion Trax® is engineered to meet the toughest requirements of today’s industrial applications and is particularly suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas. The durable vinyl diamond-plate design provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination. Now with RedStop™, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile. Vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled PVC.
Features and Benefits:
• Durable vinyl diamond-plate top surface is combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology
• UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat – See warranty for details
• Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat
• Splicing option available for custom widths
• Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute).
• Vinyl top surface is made from 100% recycled PVC
• Now with RedStop™ to eliminate mat slippage
Black, Gray, Black/Yellow
• Overall Thickness – 9/16”
• Stock Sizes – 2’x3’, 3’x5’, 3’x12’