Bilsom - Leightning - L3N High Attenuation Earmuffs With Neckband NRR 28
When you're in a tough industrial environment and need to block noise, Bilsom's Leightning series' steel wire construction provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Bilsom has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an exclusive padded foam headband and super soft ear cushions that eliminate that "squeezing pressure" on the head.
The L3N has a sleek, antatomic behind-the-neck design, for use with the face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
- Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head
- Three attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
- Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during usage
- Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable Noise-Blocking protection are required.
- The L3N has a sleek, antatomic behind-the-neck design, for use with the face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE.
- Headband strap for better positioning
- Agriculture & Farming
- Building Construction
- General Contracting
- Heavy Construction
- Lumber/Wood Products
- Metal Fabrication
- Military and Law Enforcement
- Equipment Manufacturing
- Safety Product Type: Earmuffs
- NRR [max]: 28
- Brand Name: Leightning Muff
- Wearing Position: Behind Neck