Best - N-DEX - Pink - BWC Nitrile Gloves, Powder-free - Case Size Medium
Pink N-DEX BWC 4 mil Nitrile Ambidextrous Powder Free Class I Medcial Device Disposable Gloves With Textured Finger Tips And Rolled Cuff (100 Each Per Box)
ShowaBest® Glove will donate a portion of the proceeds from N-DEX® BWC to organizations promoting breast cancer research and awareness. Showa Best Glove’s N-DEX® BWC (Because We Care) nitrile glove enables disposable glove wearers to show their support of cancer survivors while enjoying all the characteristics associated with the Best N-DEX hand protection. These 100% nitrile, non-latex medical grade gloves are part of the world renowned N-DEX® family of disposable hand protection proudly manufactured in America.
- N-DEX BWC gloves are ambidextrous, 9.5 incheslong, 4-mils thick with textured fingertips
- Medically approved as a Class One Medical Device
- Meets OSHA guidelines for handling bloodborne pathogens
- In compliance 21CFR 170-199.
- Manufactured in an FDA-inspected and ISO 9002 registered facility.
- NFPA 1999 Compliant ASTM D6978-05 Chemo-Drug Tested
- Glove Type: Powder-Free Disposable
- Thickness: 4 mil
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Material: Nitrile
- Finish: Textured Finger Tips
- Color: Pink
- Cuff Type: Rolled