Best Answer Slip-On Nitrile Coated Work Gloves
The Answer and Answer Plus gloves feature a nitrile laminated material for a snug fit and better small parts handling. Less bulky than most leather and cotton gloves, this glove provides excellent abrasion and cut protection and is launder-able. While not liquid-proof, it minimizes absorption of water, oils and greases. The Plus has a perforated back for ventilation. Sold per pair. Use for Light-Duty Assembly & Small Part Handling!
- Nitrile laminated coating.
- Textured finish.
- Fully laminated, perforated back or ventilated back.
- Cotton/poly knit liner.
- Color-coded cuff for easy size identification.
- Durable, flexible, abrasion resistant.
- Cool and comfortable.
- Alternative to cotton and lightweight leather gloves.