3M™ Acid Gas P100 Respirator Cartridge
3M™ Cartridge is designed to render respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide and particulates at concentrations up to 10 times and 50 times the permissible exposure limit with half Facepieces and full Facepieces respectively. This cartridge is compatible with 6000 and 7000 series air purifying respirator comprising P100 filter and bayonet style cartridge holders. Cartridge measuring 3.4" X 4.2" is used in a variety of applications such as chemical manufacturing, glass etching, pulp and paper and laboratories. Cartridge is provided with a swept-back design for increased field of view and balance.
- Particulate filter is permanently attached to cartridge for easy, one-step assembly
- Unique design for enhanced comfort and visibility
- When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, or chlorine dioxide, or hydrogen sulfide as well as non-oil and oil particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces
- Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode
- NIOSH 42 CFR84
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Glass etching
- Pulp And Paper
- Facility Maintenance
- These respirators help protect against certain airborne contaminates. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. A written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
Safety Product Type» Respirator Cartridge
Respirator Series» 6000 | 7000 | FF-400
Protection Type» Acid Gas
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item