Anti-Impact Glove Palm/Side Protection
IMPACTO Fingerless nylon Lycra glove. Soft and durable grain leather facing. Impact and vibration reducing Viscolas 1/8" padding protects the palm, edge and back of the hand.
- Typically used in automotive and assembly jogs for tasks where the hand is used as tool
- Ideal for applications such as installation and repairs of trim, moulding, windshield trim, headliners, urethane seal and door panels
- Provides cushioning, abrasion and impact protection
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
- Suede leather ensures best grip.
- Grain leather is smooth and provides longer wear.
- Pearl leather is soft and ensures better dexterity.
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions. Please keep this in consideration if choosing expedited shipping. For example, if you place an order for Next Day Air service on a Thursday, the order will not ship until the following Wednesday."