IMPACTO Fingerless nylon glove. Suede leather facing ensures abrasion protection. Impact and vibration reducing Viscolas 1/8" padding protects the palm, edge and back of the hand.
- Typically used in automotive and assembly jogs for tasks where the hand is used as tool
- Ideal for applications such as installation and repairs of trim, moulding, windshield trim, headliners, urethane seal and door panels
- Provides cushioning, abrasion and impact protection
- Suede leather ensures best grip.
- Grain leather is smooth and provides longer wear.
- Pearl leather is soft and ensures better dexterity.
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size.
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions. "