MPACTO full finger polycotton lycra glove liner. Impact absorbing VEP padding in the palm and fingers.
- Recommended to be worn under work glove or by itself in clean applications
- Provides impact and shock protection
- Soft polycotton ensures breathability and hand dexterity
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
- Gloves are available without leather for use in delicate operations or inside work glove or with leather cover for better abrasion protection.
- Suede leather ensures best grip.
- Grain leather is smooth and provides longer wear.
- Pearl leather is soft and ensures better dexterity.
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions."