Anti-Impact Glove Double Padded
IMPACTO Anti-Impact Glove. Fingerless for optimum dexterity. Nylon lycra with grain leather and double (1/4" inch) Viscolas padding on the palm, edge and back of the hand.
- Typically used in automotive and assembly jogs for tasks where the hand is used as tool
- Ideal for applications such as installation and repairs of trim, moulding, windshield trim, headliners, urethane seal and door panels
- Provides cushioning, abrasion and impact protection
Sizing - Gloves
Proper size is important. Follow the guidelines below to determine your correct glove size. To determine glove size, with fingers extended measure circumference of the hand across the knuckles at the base of your fingers (don't include the thumb).
|XS||6||6" - 7" / 15-18 cm|
|S||7||7" - 8" / 18-20 cm|
|M||8||8" - 9" / 20-23 cm|
|L||9||9" - 10" / 23-25 cm|
|XL||10||10" - 11" / 25-28 cm|
|XXL||11||11"+ / 28 cm +|
When ordering it is best to order smaller than your normal glove size
- Gloves are available in Fingerless, 1/2, 3/4 and full fingers.
- Full fingers offer best hand protection.
- Open finger gloves ensure full dexterity and tactile feedback.
- Full finger gloves provide maximum protection.
- Gloves are available without leather for use in delicate operations or inside work glove or with leather cover for better abrasion protection.
- Suede leather ensures best grip.
- Grain leather is smooth and provides longer wear.
- Pearl leather is soft and ensures better dexterity.
VEPs are solids that mimic the behavior of liquids, which allows dissipation of shock waves better than any other material. The "solid-liquid" nature of VEP absorbs shock waves in all directions at once, reforming to its original shape at a rate that is slow enough so as not to exert outward pressure that could cause reverberations, but fast enough to regain its original shape before the next shock.
- In laboratory tests, VEP has proven its ability to absorb up to 500% more shock than foam of the same thickness
- The unique manner in which VEP dissipates impact energy, makes it an ideal material for the improvement of health and safety in industry and commerce
- VEP padding is positioned in or in combinations of multiple places on the hand: palm, back of hand, fingers, thumb web area
- VEP is also used for body protectors and cushions to dampen impact and vibration
- Typical thickness of gloves are 1/8” (3 mm) to provide excellent shock absorption and impact dissipation while allowing tactile feedback
- Also available in 3/16” (4.5 mm) and 1/4" (6 mm) thickness for specialty applications
"This item ships directly from the manufacturer and only ships on Wednesdays, regardless of what shipping option is chosen. There are no exceptions. "