3M E-A-Rsoft Tapered Foam Polyurethane Uncorded Earplugs
3M Push-Ins Metal Detectable Corded Earplugs are designed for food processing or other industries where it is important to secure the earplugs from contamination. The stem is covered with surgical grade stainless steel ball bearing and the metal particles are imparted in the cord. The blue stems helps in easy insertion and removal and also keeps the tips clean when the wearer's hands are dirty. Earplugs are made from polyurethane foam which adapts to the body temperature for more comfort during longer wear. The plugs require no roll down and can be expanded inside the ear canal for a comfortable seal. The noise reduction is rated at 28 dB.
- Most popular earplug in the world
- Moisture resistant dermatological safe foam is not irritating
- Slow recovery PVC foam provides comfort with low pressure
- Laboratory tested NRR 33dB
- Meets ANSI S3.19-1974 Standards
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item