3M - P95 Filters
3M particulate filter 2071 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- P-Series filter intended for removal of any particle including oil-based liquid aerosols.
- 3M recommends that P-series filters should be used and reused for no more than 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever occurs first, in atmospheres that contain only oil aerosols unless the filter needs to be changed for hygiene reasons, is damaged, or becomes difficult to breathe through before the time limit is reached.
- At least 95% filter efficient when tested with -0.3 um DOP (Dioctyl Phthalate) aerosol. 3M makes replaceable filters and filtering facepiece respirators in this category.
- May be used for any solid or liquid particulate airborne hazard.
- Safety Product Type: Filter
- Resists: Oil-Free Particulates
- Respirator Type: 5000 Series, 6000 Series, 7000 Series
- Standard: NIOSH