3M Mercury Vapor or Chlorine, Particulates And Sulfur Dioxide 60929S Respirator Cartridge
- 3M P100 Magenta/Orange Mercury Vapor/Chlorine Gas Cartridge/Filter is designed to provide respiratory protection from mercury vapor or chlorine and certain particulates at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half face pieces or 50 times PEL with full face pieces. It measures 3.4" X 4.2" and is NIOSH approved.
- NIOSH approved for protection against mercury vapor, chlorine or sulfur dioxide and certain particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M reusable half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item