3M - 8271 P95 Particulate Disposable Respirator (10 Pack)
3M™ 8271 P95 Particulate Respirator is certified to have at least 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particles. Use when grinding, sanding, sawing in either oil or non-oil environments. Features a conformable "M" nose clip for a good fit, 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve to reduce heat and moisture inside the respirator, and a faceseal ring for better comfort and fit over a broad range of face sizes. 10 per box. Meets 42 CFR84 standard.
- M-Nose clip adjusts easily with fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Adjustable noseclip provides a custom fit and secure seal
- All filter design
- Economical protection
- No spare parts to clean and maintain
- WARNING! This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or instructions or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service. 1-800-243-4630
- Do Not Use For: Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements
- Other dusty/oily operations