3M - 8246 R95 Particulate Disposable Respirator (20 per box)
Use the 3M™ 8246 R95 Particulate Respirator with nuisance-level acid gas relief for chemicals such as hydrogen fluoride, sulfur dioxide and chlorine. For use in primary aluminum reductions and glass etching industries. Certified to provide at least 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particles including those containing oil. Not to be used in situations where the exposure exceeds the OSHA PEL. 20 per box. Meets 42 CFR84 standard.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- All filter design
- Economical protection
- No spare parts to clean and maintain
- Adjustable noseclip provides a custom fit and secure seal
- Reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Easily worn under safety glasses and faceshields
- WARNING! This respirator helps protect against certain particles. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see supervisor or instructions or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service. 1-800-243-4630
- Do Not Use For: Gases and vapors, including those present in paint spraying operations, oil aerosols, asbestos or sandblasting. Aerosol concentrations that exceed 10 times the OSHA PEL, or applicable government regulations, whichever is lower. This respirator does not supply oxygen.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 requirements
- Glass Etching
- Paper processing
- Brewing operations
- Aluminum smelting