Prostat-ANTISEPTIC WIPES, 50 PER BOX, PROSTAT FIRST AID
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13% w/w
- Antiseptic handwash
- First Aid Antiseptic
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Use Antiseptic Cleansing of face, hands and body without soap and water. Air dries in seconds.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.
- Tear open packet.
- Unfold and use; discard after single use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Lot number and expiration date can be found on back panel of packet.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Water
Do Not Use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body.
Stop Use if irritation or other symptoms develop. Consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
Caution Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item