M-Pact XPLOR D4 cut-resistant gloves protect working hands in energy exploration and production with critical impact and palm cut protection. The XPLOR series meets EN13594 impact standard with our patented M-Pact TPR design that safeguards your fingers, knuckles, and metacarpals while you work. The working side features CE Level D and ANSI Level 4 cut protection with D3O palm padding, so you can work with confidence in the field.
- Extended Neoprene cuffs protect your wrists and keep debris out.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and metacarpal protection prevent impact injuries.
- EN 388: 2016 Level D and ANSI A4 cut resistant palm with enhanced gripping power.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy while you work.
- Red carrier loops provide convenient storage.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & gas exploration
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item