Microflex - SafeGrip Powder-Free Latex Exam - Case
SafeGrip powder-free latex exam gloves provide extra protection in hazardous environments. This 11.4 mil glove has extra thickness at the fingertips of over 5 times the ASTM standard. Added tensile strength makes the SafeGrip extra durable. An extended, beaded cuff of 300mm provides greater protection over the wrist. 50 gloves per dispenser box. Sold per box.
Recommended for use when: Added protection is required for extreme environments. Extra coverage over the wrist and forearm is needed for enhanced safety and security. Working in situations requiring intense pressure and strain on the hands.
- CAUTION: This product contains natural rubber latex (latex) which may cause allergic reactions. Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- Added protection is required for extreme environments
- Extra coverage over the wrist and forearm is needed for enhanced safety and security
- Working in situations requiring intense pressure and strain on the hands
- Glove Type: Powder-Free Disposable
- Glove Size: Medium - X-large
- Thickness: 11.4 mil.
- Length: 11.8 inches
- Material: Latex
- Finish: Textured Finger Tips
- Brand Name: SafeGrip
- Color: Blue
- Cuff Type: Beaded, Extended
- 50 gloves per box
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item