- Fiber-Metal® By Honeywell Roughneck® P2A White 3RW2 High visibility Ratchet Hard Cap features SuperEight® suspension for heavy-duty protection and offers strength, toughness and durability. Cap featuring injection-molded fiberglass compound offers extra-ordinary impact and crack resistance. It features solid color resin that provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish. It comes with smooth matte finish that makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner. Cap featuring SuperEight® suspension balances and spreads weight for added comfort. Cap is factory-assembled and SEI third party certified for performance assurance. It meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I, Class G as well as CSA Z94.1-2005 Type I, Class G and C standards. It is heat resistant and has capability to tolerate heat up to 370 deg F while delivering a long service life. It is stronger than common high density polyethylene cap shells and is used in construction sites, steel plants, foundries, forges, fabrication shops, chemical plants and intense jobsite environments.
- Proprietary injection molded fiberglass compound offers exceptional impact and crack resistance and is eight times stronger than common high density polyethylene (HDPE) cap shells
- Best in class heat resistance, meets standard impact resistance tests at extreme temperatures of up to 370°F (P2A Model) and 500°F (P2HN Model)
- Solid color resin provides a permanent, no-chip, no-peel finish the matte finish makes logo imprints crisper and cleaner, so your official company caps look better and last longer
- The technically advanced SuperEight® suspension balances and spreads weight over a wide area for added comfort and impact protection
- Available with the famous fiber metal non-slip/non-strip ratchet, SwingStrap™ or TabLok™ headgear
- ANSI Z89.1 2009
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item