Nearly indestructible, the high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. The lightest, most rugged line of composite retractables are designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
- Lightest composite unit on the market – easy to handle and transport to/from jobsites
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
- Smooth, quiet operation; Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
- Built-in, ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50- and 65-foot units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector. Easier to install.
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all models to prevent lifeline from twisting during use.
- New and improved load indicator on the snap hook identifies when the unit needs to be removed from service.
- No annual factory recertification required** – lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity. Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification
- Rated to 400 lbs. (181.4kg) capacity when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INYL)
- Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI, CSA and CE requirements.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item