DBI-SALA - 60' PRO-Line Temporary Horizontal Lifeline System With Carry Bag
The PRO-Line™ horizontal lifeline systems are lightweight, easy to install and extremely portable. Just disassemble and take to the next job. PRO-Line™ systems will work alongside you during maintenance, bridge work, construction and manufacturing with absolute safety and reliability.
The PRO-Line™ system installs in seconds, without special tools or equipment, maintaining optimum worker productivity. Simply attach the lifelline and tie-off adaptors to 5,000 lb. (22 kN) rated anchorage points and tension the lifeline with the integrated ratchet. The system is extremely lightweight and portable, allowing you to move it and reuse it over and over again. Refer to the user instruction manual for complete operating details including required clearance distances.
The built-in shock absorber limits arresting forces during a fall and provides the user with a visual impact indicator for added safety. Connection to the lifeline is made by attaching the hook of a shock absorbing lanyard directly to the lifeline for complete ease-of-use. The carrying bag makes transporting and storing the system easy, reduces damage from dirt, moisture and UV degradation thus improving the longevity of the system.
- Complete kit includes two tie-off adaptors for simple anchorage to structure
- Built-in shock absorber reduces anchorage loadings to preserve the structure
- Fall arrest rated for two users provides jobsite flexibility
- 60 ft. (18m) web lifeline is compact, portable and versatile
- Lifeline Webbing: 2” (50mm) Polyester, 11,000 lbs. (50 kN) tensile strength
- Tie-Off Adaptor Webbing: 1-3/4” (44mm) Polyester Strength Member with 3” (75mm) Wear Pad
- Hardware: Zinc Plated Alloy Steel, 5,000 lb. (22 kN) tensile strength
- Ratchet: Zinc Plated Steel, 5,000 lb. (22 kN) tensile strength
- 60 ft. PRO-Line™ Horizontal Lifeline with tensioner
- Shock absorber
- Two 6 ft tie-off adaptors
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item