3M Peltor Over-The-Head Earmuffs
- 3M Peltor Black/Yellow Over-The-Head Earmuffs with 24 dB NRR feature low profile and are lightweight by nature while are structured to protect against low-to-moderate level industrial noise and other loud sounds. Earmuffs feature electrically insulated wire headband referred as "dielectric" that offers steady pressure over prolonged wearing periods and are an improvised advancement in hearing conservation. They incorporate convenience, design and protection while consists ear cup pivot points tilt for flawless comfort and efficiency. Earmuffs have replaceable ear cushions and foam liners while the metal components of the headband has been enclosed by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard.
- Wire headband offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX2)
- CSA Class A
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 24 dB
- X-Series (over-the-head) headband version is electrically insulated - sometimes referred to as "dielectric." The metal components of the headband have been covered by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard (less than 440 V ac). As there are no applicable standards for testing muffs against electrical insulating properties, the product has been evaluated at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:1995. During assessment, the leakage current did not exceed 1.2 mA when the external surface of the product made contact with an electrical source.
- The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested.
- The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use
- 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item