Medline - Aloetouch - 3G Vinyl Exam Gloves, Powder Free - Box
Medline has advanced the technology of stretch synthetic exam gloves. This innovative latex-free stretch synthetic glove gives outstanding tactile sensitivity with a unique softness and flexibility. The Aloetouch 3G Exam Glove has longer polymer chains in the resin that make the gloves MORE workable, MORE flexible and MORE resilient than other vinyl synthetic gloves.
Coated on the inside with pure, freeze-dried aloe vera, the Aloetouch 3G is designed to naturally moisturize and hydrate dried, irritated skin associated with frequent glove use and hand washing, generally referred to as contact dermatitis.
The Aloetouch 3G is an advanced polymer formulation engineered to offer strength, tear resistance and barrier protection properties suitable for clinical procedures.
- Coated with skin soothing aloe
- Proven protection against bloodborne pathogens
- Latex-free and DEHP-free
- Tapered cuff for a more snug fit around the wrist
- Soft and flexible
- Exceeds ASTM D5250
- Color/Texture: Green/Smooth
- Glove Length: 248 mm
- Palm Thickness: 0.13 mm (5.1 mil.)
- Finger Thickness: 0.15 mm (5.9 mil.)
- Tensile Strength Before Aging: 14.7 MPa
- Tensile Strength After Aging: 14.0 MPa
- Elongation Before Aging: 520%
- Elongation After Aging: 459%
- Viral Penetration Test: Passed
- 100 gloves per box
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item