3M 2097 P100 Particulate Filter With Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief
3M P100 Filter with 99.97% of filter efficiency offers protection against nuisance level organic vapors and particulates for concentrations up to 10 times and 50 times the permissible exposure limit with half Facepieces and full Facepieces respectively. Filter measuring 4.3" X 7" X 4.3" is compatible with 6000 series Facepieces or 7000 series Facepieces with bayonet filter holders. This filter is used in a variety of applications such as welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA.
- P-Series filter intended for removal of any particle including oil-based liquid aerosols
- 3M recommends that P-series filters should be used and reused for no more than 40 hours of use or 30 days, whichever occurs first, in atmospheres that contain only oil aerosols unless the filter needs to be changed for hygiene reasons, is damaged, or becomes difficult to breathe through before the time limit is reached
- Use with 3M reusable respirators
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through
- Assortment of filters available for a wide range of applications
- Easier breathing through new 3-layer advanced electrets filter media in 2200 Series filters
- NIOSH Approved
- Facility Maintenance
- Machine Operations
- Food And Beverage Manufacturing
- Metal Production and Fabrication
- Military Maintenance Repair And Operation (MRO)
- Oil And Gas
- Used for any solid or liquid particulate airborne hazard
- Facility Safety
- Repair And Operations
- This filter helps protect against certain airborne contaminants.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.
Item has not been reviewed. Be the first to write a review for this item